Package Concierge® & Florence
- Package Concierge founded in 2012 – based in Medfield, MA - founders have 25+ years of multifamily industry experience
- Florence Corp and Package Concierge formed a strategic alliance in April 2013 and we launched our first product together in November 2013
- Florence develops and manufactures the automated locker systems and Package Concierge develops the software front-end management system
- Package Concierge® was acquired by Gibraltar Industries in 2017 and is now a “sister” company to Florence
- Package Concierge® was first to market with automated package management locker systems specifically designed for the apartment industry
- Over the last five (5) years the Package Concierge team has introduced the benefits of automated locker systems to apartment owners and managers and our systems have become expected” amenities in mail/package rooms
- We look forward to sharing the Package Concierge advantage with you too!
- 25+ million package transactions
- 1300+ installations
- Nearly 350,000 users
- Located in 39 states
- $1B parent company
- 85 years experience - design and manufacturing delivery equipment
- Business stats change daily!
The Package Concierge Advantage
1. Package Concierge® is both a Community and Resident based system
2. Software and system is purpose-built around multifamily operational needs
3. Only system on the market that is not a transaction based system
4. Our Resident-based system provides personalized service such as:
i. Multiple package pick-up using (1) UserID barcode/PIN - all doors pop open!
ii. Allows Resident to use (1) UserID barcode/PIN to perform all functions
iii. Eliminates requirement to enter a transaction code for every package
5. Returns/Shipping can be initiated for use by Residents & Property Manager
6. Residents can also use our system to transfer items to others (Peer2Peer)
7. RFID feature on Premier systems allows community key fobs to be used
8. Package Concierge® Team provides customized onboarding for clients
9. Accurate resident data is facilitated via a customized plan established with client
10. Finishes of lockers and mailboxes are a precise match since both made by Florence
11. Our products have been designed for compliance, accessibility and durability
i. Package Concierge® lockers passed stringent testing and are ETL-Listed products
ii. Our products meet all the requirements of the Fair Housing Act
The Package Concierge® Collection
The following sections highlight important components of the Package Concierge® system:
- Software – purpose built to serve the needs of multifamily communities
- Hardware - we provide the broadest line of package management equipment
- Optional Features – software and hardware options to meet varying business needs
- Service/Support – U.S. based 24/7 customer service and product technical support
Why this Amenity Makes Sense for Property Managers
- Property Management personnel spending lots of time managing packages … and based on online ordering trends … it’s only going to get worse!
- Package Concierge® eliminates package management work allowing staff to focus on higher value activities.
- Packages stored in secure lockers reduce the risk of theft or loss
- Residents can retrieve packages at their convenience – even outside property office hours
- Self-service convenient access to packages on users own schedule
User Friendly Management Dashboard
(Available to owner defined system management portal users)
Customer-Focused Feature Options
Shipping & Peer-to-Peer features available at no additional charge.
Feature will be enabled during customer onboarding process if customer wants them.
Other Key Features & Services